Transfer Certificate

When the parent/guardian of a pupil requests for T.C in the prescribed form, it will be issued. No School fee will be charged if the pupil has not attended school that year. In case the pupil has attended classes,he/she is liable to pay fees,unless grated exemption by the school authorities.

  • Welcome to Deva Mata