The School follows the syllabus of I.C.S.E and I.S.C of the Indian Council for Secondary Education. The following are the subjects offered:
- English Language and Literature
- Second Language (Hindi/Malayalam)
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Economics/Computer Science/Economics Applications
- S.U.P.W (Social Useful and Productive Work)
- Community Service is an essential part of the course.
The Indian School Certificate Courses has been designed in accordance with the recommendation of the new Educational Policy 1986. It is a two year course in the medium of English recommended for students after qualifying in the I.C.S.E examination or it’s equivalent.
As a rule, admission to I.S.C courses is open only to